This is my weeky #travelpinspiration post. Each week, a different topic highlights some of the best travel photos and blogs on Pinterest. Wanna know how you can participate? Check out this post on Y Travel Blog with the details!Pin It
Travel Pinspiration: Unique Hotels in the World from Pinterest
If you liked this post, say thanks by sharing it!
About ShannaShanna is a travel professional in the airline and hotel industries. She lives in Lonsdale, MN and there enjoys cooking and gardening. Her favorite places to travel are Scotland and France. Shanna writes about travel in the Midwestern part of the United States at her blog A Midwest Travel Companion More About Shanna Google
- An Off the Beaten Path Culinary Gem in Northfield Minnesota
- Hometown Hidden Gems: The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis and St Paul
- What to Do in Minneapolis With Kids: Play with Legos at Brickmania!
- Things to do in Chicago: Stones From All Over The World
- Things to do in St Paul: A Blast From the Past-Lynden’s Soda Fountain
Looking for Something?
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- The One That Got Away – When Off the Beaten Path Restaurant Plans Go Wrong November 28, 2014
- Your Exotic Cruise to Seychelles October 16, 2014
- Budget Travel Tips: Why you HAVE to rent an apartment or house for your next escape! September 27, 2014
- St Anton: The Perfect Austrian Ski Destination September 25, 2014
- The Realities of Traveling with Baby September 20, 2014
- Feasting in Santa Fe | Advise-Trip.com: […] Santa Fe. So container your bags and som...
- Shanna: Yup, its all about the pace! Being forced to go s...
- Shanna: We spent 5 days in Ireland and it wasn't nearly e...
- Shanna: Yeah, it was a pretty magical place! LOVED Carcas...
- Justin @ True Nomads: You had me at "medieval". My favorite part about...
airport baguette bastille day beach budget castle cheap cruise dinner dublin edinburgh england featured fjord food france hiking holland america ireland london market massage morocco norway one day paris pinterest planning provence restaurant river rock scotland stone sunset temple Thailand tips tour travel travelpinspiration Tucson Gem Show vacation water whiskey