This is my weeky #travelpinspiration post. Each week, a different topic highlights some of the best travel photos and blogs on Pinterest. Wanna know how you can participate? Check out this post on Y Travel Blog with the details!Pin It
Travel Pinspiration: Unique Hotels in the World from Pinterest
About ShannaShanna is a travel professional in the airline and hotel industries. She lives in Lonsdale, MN and there enjoys cooking and gardening. Her favorite places to travel are Scotland and France. Shanna writes about travel in the Midwestern part of the United States at her blog A Midwest Travel Companion More About Shanna Google
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Looking for Something?
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in Paris November 23, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico May 15, 2013
- Travel Off the Beaten Path: 6 Tips for Finding Authentic, Local Food April 17, 2013
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award April 15, 2013
- Hello, Again Mr. Gustave Eiffel April 10, 2013
- The Edinburgh Military Tattoo: A MUST Add to Your Edinburgh Itinerary April 3, 2013
- Shanna: Thanks! 9 months seemed like such a long time awa...
- Shanna: I do confess to preferring sit down breakfast to t...
- Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk: These seem like some really interesting places to ...
- Kim: We always skip the buffet and go for the sit down ...
- Andrea: Mmmm - southwest food is so delish!...
airport baguette bastille day beach budget castle cheap Chiang Mai cruise dinner dublin edinburgh england featured fjord food france hiking holland america ireland london market massage morocco norway one day packing paris pinterest provence restaurant river rock scotland stone sunset Thailand tips tour travel travelpinspiration Tucson Gem Show vacation water whiskey