Are you looking for suggestions about what to do in Dublin ? I have a great one. I can point you in the direction of the very best tour in Dublin. Hands down, the most entertaining, enjoyable tour in Dublin (and one of the best tours that we have ever been on anywhere, for that matter): Viking Splash […]
Tag Archives | tour
Looking Down the Road: Where was Harry Potter Filmed? The Making of Harry Potter tour in London at Warner Brothers Studios in London
Have you ever wondered, ” Where was Harry Potter Filmed ?” Some of the answers to your questions might be waiting in London. “The Making of Harry Potter” at the Warner Brother’s Studios in London is opening March 31st, 2012, and this is defintely on our family’s to do list. I am always looking for […]
I felt trepidation about our upcoming tour stop at a hill tribe village. After seeing iconic photos of the Karen ” Long Neck ” hill tribe women in National Geographic and other publications over the years, my husband wanted to see for himself these women who have made such a unique lifestyle choice.The whole thing […]
So, lets say you only have a day or two in a city and you want to make sure you make the most of your limited time. Or perhaps you have a long layover in an airport and you want to try to see something of the city that you are in. Whether you have […]
It seems like every city we visit in Europe (and many in the United States) now offer free walking tours of the highlights of their city. These free walking tours can be a budget friendly way to get a good overview of the city that you are visiting and its people, places and history. There are […]
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...