Before our trip to Thailand, I had no idea what galangal was, what to do with the lemongrass that I have been growing in my garden for years or what the difference was between Thai Basil and Holy Basil (nor did I know the wonder of life that is fresh coconut milk). Thai food uses [...]Pin It
Tag Archives | thai cooking class
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in Paris November 23, 2012
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico May 15, 2013
- Travel Off the Beaten Path: 6 Tips for Finding Authentic, Local Food April 17, 2013
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award April 15, 2013
- Hello, Again Mr. Gustave Eiffel April 10, 2013
- The Edinburgh Military Tattoo: A MUST Add to Your Edinburgh Itinerary April 3, 2013
- Shanna: I hope so! I am either hoping for a great little ...
- Esther: Congratulations! He or she will become a small tra...
- accommodation castle hill: This is what fun means! I love the scenery of th...
- Shanna: Thanks! 9 months seemed like such a long time awa...
- Shanna: I do confess to preferring sit down breakfast to t...
airport baguette bastille day beach budget castle cheap Chiang Mai cruise dinner dublin edinburgh england featured fjord food france hiking holland america ireland london market massage morocco norway one day packing paris pinterest provence restaurant river rock scotland stone sunset Thailand tips tour travel travelpinspiration Tucson Gem Show vacation water whiskey