So, silly me. I thought that Gustave Eiffel’s only masterpiece was that crazy pointed tower in Paris! I discovered this summer that I was so wrong! Mr. Eiffel was a busy bee, and he designed structures in countries all around the world. In addition to having his fingers in the design of a certain well […]
Tag Archives | river
It was hot today. Sweating, clothes soaked, really need a shower hot. We got our first real dose of south of France sunshine. For obvious reasons, the first city that people think of when they think of Romans is Rome, but the Romans were conquerors and they left their mark all over Europe. The south […]
We spent a lovely evening walking along the Charles Bridge and the Vltava river in Prague. This Prague photo of the full moon was beautiful and cast a wonderful reflection on the river.
There is magic in hot water. For something so simple to be so wonderful and take away so many aches and pains, it just about has to have magic in it. For me, how water in the middle of a Minnesota winter is like ambrosia or the nectar or life or something equally as amazing. […]
Prague is a beautiful city, and the crown jewel of it is Prague Castle, rising majestically over the Vltava River. Prague was one of very few European cities that was almost undamaged during WWII, and its fabled spires and cobblestone streets make for an enchanting place to visit.
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...