Here is a play by play list of all the things that we spent our bahts on while in Thailand. We visited Thailand in December of 2011 for 8 nights. I hope that this will give you an idea of how much your trip will cost and allow you to budget for Thailand appropriately. Lodging: […]
Tag Archives | massage
Be sure to check out my other great posts about planning your trip to the Tucson Gem Show here! Tips for Surviving the Tucson Gem Show: The Tucson Gem show can be overwhelming and exhausting if you are not careful. Once you have made a plan for where you want to go, pace yourself. You are […]
Be sure to check out my other great posts about planning your trip to the Tucson Gem Show here! This is part two of my series on planning for attending the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, which takes place at the beginning of February each year. It is the largest gem and mineral show […]
Stay tuned in the next few weeks. There is some exciting travel that is about to take place. We are heading for two weeks in Thailand ! Hubby and I area leaving for our first trip to Thailand on New Years Eve. We will be making a stop in Las Vegas for some New Year’s […]
Be sure to check out my other great posts about planning your trip to the Tucson Gem Show here! These people range form curious laypeople to professionals in the gem and mineral industry. The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is the largest gem show in the world, and it draws visitors and vendors from all […]
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...