Travel in Focus is a monthly feature highlighting the best travel tips and suggestions for a particular place from around the web. Check out the internet’s best travel writing about Dublin to help you plan your trip! This month’s theme will help you find the best things to do in Dublin Ireland! Things to do […]Pin It
Tag Archives | ireland
When a coworker told me that I could rent a Gypsy caravan, complete with horse and use it to explore the Irish countryside I really thought that she was joking at first. After a Google search, I saw that she was telling me the honest to gosh truth, and the idea fascinated me. I love […]Pin It
“Did she really just say that Fairies would roll our car up a hill?” I asked my husband as we walked away, detailed directions in hand for a pleasant afternoon of driving through the Northern Ireland countryside. We had stopped in a tourist information office looking for advice about what to see in Northern Ireland. The […]Pin It
Happy Easter (or happiest of Springs and merry Notsnowday for those here in the North and for those who are not into Easter). Here is a springtime photo for you to enjoy. Spring flowers in front of St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Dublin
Looking for ideas for what to do in Dublin ? Consider a trip to Johnnie Fox’s Pub for its famous Hooley Night. What is a Hooley night, you might be wondering? At Johnnie Fox’s, Hooley night means a showcase of the best of Irish culture, including great local food, toe tapping Irish music and Irish dancing from […]Pin It
The biggest question since I got back has obviously been, “How was St. Patricks Day in Ireland?” I am not wanting to disappoint anyone, but we discovered that St Patricks Day in Ireland is celebrated very differently than we celebrate St Particks Day in the United States. We chose to forego spending St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin […]Pin It
The Most Famous Cliffs in Ireland : We took a drive across the country from Dublin to visit the most famous cliffs in Ireland – the Cliffs of Moher. They are located on the western side of Ireland, about 2 hours from Dublin. Even on a rainy, foggy day, the cliffs were spectacular! The layers […]Pin It
Score for day one: Us 3, Dublin 1. All in all, things are going pretty well. We scored 3 goals today; making it successfully to the hotel in record time AND getting checked in and into Dublin in time to do some sightseeing this afternoon. We also scored a lunch of fish and chips from […]Pin It
Are you looking for suggestions about what to do in Dublin ? I have a great one. I can point you in the direction of the very best tour in Dublin. Hands down, the most entertaining, enjoyable tour in Dublin (and one of the best tours that we have ever been on anywhere, for that matter): Viking Splash […]Pin It
A beautiful castle seen while driving in the Irish countryside. Ireland is a country full of ancient ruins dotting the sides of the roads. You don’t have to drive very long before finding a castle to explore in private, as many of them have very little tourist traffic.
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- Day Trips while Traveling in Semarang Indonesia June 11, 2016
- MSP Airport Tips and Secrets for those passing through for TBEX May 23, 2016
- Visiting the Long Neck Karen tribe in Thailand or not?: […] Reverse Culture Shock: 8 Things that are...
- The Edinburgh Military Tattoo: An Event to Remember: […] Where to Buy Good Whisky in London and E...
- Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop About Going to Norway: […] The Fish Market in Bergen Norway […...
- Best Pubs for Irish Whiskey in Dublin: […] What to do in Dublin: Johnny Fox’s...
- 19 Days on the Holland America Eurodam!: […] What to do in Stockholm Sweden with Only...