I love fish and chips. I crave them at odd moments when I am not expecting it. The thought of that greasy, salty goodness makes me salivate. I have yet to find fish and chips here in the US that measures up to what we have had across the pond, so seeking out the best […]Pin It
Tag Archives | dublin
If you are interested in Irish whiskey and you are in Dublin, your first stop should be to the Celtic Whiskey Shop at 27-28 Dawson Street. This is a great place to learn a little bit about Irish whiskey, perhaps taste a sample or two and pick up some souvenirs from their wide selection of […]Pin It
Looking for ideas of What to do in Dublin ? Consider a trip to Johnnie Fox’s Pub for its famous Hooley Night. What is a Hooley night, you might be wondering? At Johnnie Fox’s, Hooley night means a showcase of the best of Irish culture, including great local food, toe tapping Irish music and Irish dancing […]
Score for day one: Us 3, Dublin 1. All in all, things are going pretty well. We scored 3 goals today; making it successfully to the hotel in record time AND getting checked in and into Dublin in time to do some sightseeing this afternoon. We also scored a lunch of fish and chips from […]Pin It
Are you looking for suggestions about what to do in Dublin ? I have a great one. I can point you in the direction of the very best tour in Dublin. Hands down, the most entertaining, enjoyable tour in Dublin (and one of the best tours that we have ever been on anywhere, for that matter): Viking Splash […]Pin It
After a heaping helping of greasy wonderfulness in the form of the “best fish and chips in Ireland” yesterday, I found myself needing intake of a vegetable other than a potato. I found what I was looking for in the form of the Mongolian Barbecue, centrally located in the Temple Bar area of Dublin. For […]Pin It
Our first impressions of Ireland came through two days to see the sights in Dublin. Dublin is a vibrant European city that is still small enough to give a sense of reassuring familiarity after a day or two. More laid back feeling than Edinburgh or London, Dublin’s small scale and the incredibly friendly people there […]
Beautiful, rugged scenery…check. Fish and chips….check. Great whiskey….check. Leprachauns….check. Can you guess where we are heading next? St Patricks Day in Ireland here we come! It looks like we might be unexpectedly spending St Patricks Day in Ireland in a couple of weeks (the fact that I can suddenly find myself in the midst of […]Pin It
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Things to Do in Santa Fe: The Most Fun I Have Ever Had on Four Legs November 6, 2013
- The Frito Pie: A Santa Fe Food Experience November 3, 2013
- Things to do in Santa Fe: Ancient Cliff Dwellings in Bandelier National Monument June 27, 2013
- Travel and World Peace: How Traveling the World has Changed My Perspective June 25, 2013
- Things to do in Santa Fe: A Secret City in the Mountains June 20, 2013
- Travel News Round-Up: Show Off Where You Roam 11/28/2013 — 12/5/2013 | bigcity.littleindiana.com: […] Food around the World: Foods to Travel t...
- Joe @ Cosmic Smudge: We're going to layover for a couple days in Tokoy...
- Shanna: Nope, never ridden a donkey in the desert :-) Sou...
- Sherry: I love riding horseback. It takes the load off of ...
- Shanna: Would love to stop by and say hi! I will let you ...