I love fish and chips. I crave them at odd moments when I am not expecting it. The thought of that greasy, salty goodness makes me salivate. I have yet to find fish and chips here in the US that measures up to what we have had across the pond, so seeking out the best [...]Pin It
Tag Archives | dublin
If you are interested in Irish whiskey and you are in Dublin, your first stop should be to the Celtic Whiskey Shop at 27-28 Dawson Street. This is a great place to learn a little bit about Irish whiskey, perhaps taste a sample or two and pick up some souvenirs from their wide selection of [...]Pin It
Looking for ideas of What to do in Dublin ? Consider a trip to Johnnie Fox’s Pub for its famous Hooley Night. What is a Hooley night, you might be wondering? At Johnnie Fox’s, Hooley night means a showcase of the best of Irish culture, including great local food, toe tapping Irish music and Irish dancing [...]
Score for day one: Us 3, Dublin 1. All in all, things are going pretty well. We scored 3 goals today; making it successfully to the hotel in record time AND getting checked in and into Dublin in time to do some sightseeing this afternoon. We also scored a lunch of fish and chips from [...]Pin It
Are you looking for suggestions about what to do in Dublin ? I have a great one. I can point you in the direction of the very best tour in Dublin. Hands down, the most entertaining, enjoyable tour in Dublin (and one of the best tours that we have ever been on anywhere, for that matter): Viking Splash [...]Pin It
After a heaping helping of greasy wonderfulness in the form of the “best fish and chips in Ireland” yesterday, I found myself needing intake of a vegetable other than a potato. I found what I was looking for in the form of the Mongolian Barbecue, centrally located in the Temple Bar area of Dublin. For [...]Pin It
Our first impressions of Ireland came through two days to see the sights in Dublin. Dublin is a vibrant European city that is still small enough to give a sense of reassuring familiarity after a day or two. More laid back feeling than Edinburgh or London, Dublin’s small scale and the incredibly friendly people there [...]
Beautiful, rugged scenery…check. Fish and chips….check. Great whiskey….check. Leprachauns….check. Can you guess where we are heading next? St Patricks Day in Ireland here we come! It looks like we might be unexpectedly spending St Patricks Day in Ireland in a couple of weeks (the fact that I can suddenly find myself in the midst of [...]Pin It
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in Paris November 23, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico May 15, 2013
- Travel Off the Beaten Path: 6 Tips for Finding Authentic, Local Food April 17, 2013
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award April 15, 2013
- Hello, Again Mr. Gustave Eiffel April 10, 2013
- The Edinburgh Military Tattoo: A MUST Add to Your Edinburgh Itinerary April 3, 2013
- Andrea: Mmmm - southwest food is so delish!...
- Juliann: Yum!My mouth is watering. Plus, I didn't know ...
- Shanna: Agreed. People are so oblivious and wrapped up in...
- northierthanthou: It's funny, but I see some of the same things liv...
- Hiking in Thailand: Our Hike with the Chiang Mai Hiking ClubThere and Back Again: [...] and foreign expats living in Chiang Mai exci...