Looking for an off the beaten path activity in Chiang Mai? A chance to connect with the local community and see something that might generally be off the tourist radar? You should check out the Chiang Mai Hiking Club! On the day we visited, there was a solid group of about 40 local Thais and [...]Pin It
Tag Archives | chiang mai hiking club
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in Paris November 23, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico May 15, 2013
- Travel Off the Beaten Path: 6 Tips for Finding Authentic, Local Food April 17, 2013
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award April 15, 2013
- Hello, Again Mr. Gustave Eiffel April 10, 2013
- The Edinburgh Military Tattoo: A MUST Add to Your Edinburgh Itinerary April 3, 2013
- Andrea: Mmmm - southwest food is so delish!...
- Juliann: Yum!My mouth is watering. Plus, I didn't know ...
- Shanna: Agreed. People are so oblivious and wrapped up in...
- northierthanthou: It's funny, but I see some of the same things liv...
- Hiking in Thailand: Our Hike with the Chiang Mai Hiking ClubThere and Back Again: [...] and foreign expats living in Chiang Mai exci...
airport baguette bastille day beach budget castle cheap Chiang Mai cruise dinner dublin edinburgh england featured fjord food france hiking holland america ireland london market massage morocco norway one day packing paris pinterest provence restaurant river rock scotland stone sunset Thailand tips tour travel travelpinspiration Tucson Gem Show vacation water whiskey