Here are some memorable pictures of France from Bastille Day in Carcassonne. If you are looking for more pictures of France as well as information for planning your own trip to Carcassonne for Bastille Day, check out these other informative pieces: Planning your Trip to Carcassonne for Bastille Day in France Bastille Day in France: […]
Tag Archives | bastille day
I awoke in Carcassonne France a little rough around the edges this morning surrounded by mostly naked men. Bastille Day in France had treated my very well. I enjoyed it sitting along the edge of the river in Carcassonne France picnicking and drinking a little too much French wine while waiting for the spectacular fireworks show that was […]
If you are just tuning in, check out part I of our account of spending Bastille Day in France here. With nothing else to do for 10 hours, I am “doing as the Romans do,” sitting on the bank of the Aude river getting slightly tipsy on French wine (ok, if you asked my travel […]
Carcassonne, France attracts approximately 700,000 each year to see thousands of pounds of colorful explosives shot off from the ramparts of Carcassonne castle. Bastille Day in France is an experience that you will remember for a long time. I am very happy that we got out early this morning to stake out our spot for […]
If you can’t make it to France for Bastille Day this year, check out these magnificent Bastille Day Celebrations happening in a city near you! London: A Bastille Day celebration is taking place in and around the Borough Market on July 14th, 2012. Check out special French offerings in the market, music, dancing and […]
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...