Here are my personal recommendations for which Bloomington MN hotels are best for families. Every town has hotels that are great, and hotels which might look great, but that locals in the “know” know to stay away from. I have lived and/or worked in Bloomington MN for my whole life, so I know a few things about […]
Archive | Minnesota RSS feed for this section
I don’t exactly know why, but Minneapolis and St Paul often get passed up as prime tourism destinations in favor or their warmer, more posh companions. Do people really think that winter here lasts all year? Or that mosquitos are going to pluck them off and carry them away in the summer? Here are 8 […]
One of many scenic waterfalls on the drive up Highway 61 on Minnesota’s North shore, Gooseberry Falls makes a great stop for a picnic or to stretch one’s legs between Duluth and your final destination. I love this waterfall because the main part of the falls is easily accessible for those with kids or someone who is mobility impaired. For […]
I have spent a lot of time in Northern Minnesota on the Lake Superior North Shore. To help you plan your next North Shore MN trip, I am going to share some of my favorite Lake Superior North Shore MN spots with you. Great Spots on the Lake Superior north shore MN: Lou’s Fish Smoke House: On […]
I love how the moss around the shore of Lake Superior is the great orange color. I think it is a lovely contrast to the blue water and sky. This is a photo of Lake Superior was taken near Grand Marais, MN. If you are planning a trip to Lake Superior, check out my post […]
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...