Walking in the old town of Tallinn Estonia feels like walking in your own personal fairy tale. Tallinn is a city of red tiled roofs, views of fairy tale towers, and winding cobblestone streets lined with inviting cafes. Have you ever been to a Renaissance Festival? Tallinn Estonia felt a lot like that, except it had […]
Archive | One Crazy Day RSS feed for this section
I was a little concerned as the ship pulled into port this morning. I had been looking forward to our day in Geiranger as one of the highlights of our Norwegian Fjord experience. I peeked my sleepy eyes out of the balcony door and saw a sheet of low, grey fog, just above us, obscuring […]
Normally the words “Norway” and “budget” don’t play very well together. Norway is well known to be on the the most expensive countries in the world. We were not sure how our budget would fare during our one day visit to Alesund Norway. With a little leg work, we spent an entire day in Alesund […]
Looking for ideas about what to do in Arkansas for one day in the Bentonville area? Maybe not. I know that I wasn’t particularly looking for this information. No offense intended towards anyone that resides in Arkansas, but I had no idea that there were actually some pretty cool things to see there! Start your […]
I had never thought of Austin as a destination unto itself. I came to discover that Austin has a lot to offer! It is a hip, trendy city with great recreational activities and some yummy food options! Check out these suggestions for spending one day in Austin, Texas! Getting Around: Austin has been designated one […]
If you want a New England experience, but only have the day, why not head to Boston? You can catch the 6:55am flight from Minneapolis and find yourself landing incredibly close to the water on the eastern edge of the country in just a few hours. After leaving the plane, you will need to follow […]
Today is my brother’s 15th birthday. Instead of going out to dinner or staying home and having a cake (which I can imagine is not the most exciting thing for you to do when you are a 15 year old boy and it is your birthday), we decided to fly out to Washington DC for […]
So, lets say you only have a day or two in a city and you want to make sure you make the most of your limited time. Or perhaps you have a long layover in an airport and you want to try to see something of the city that you are in. Whether you have […]
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...