The Space Shuttle Discovery is coming to Dulles Airport on April 17th and I can’t wait to go see her! Discovery took off from Earth to fly her last mission (STS-133) on February 24th, 2011. We were so blessed to be able to travel to Titusville, FL to watch the final launch. Now, I am […]Pin It
Archive | Washginton DC RSS feed for this section
Today is my brother’s 15th birthday. Instead of going out to dinner or staying home and having a cake (which I can imagine is not the most exciting thing for you to do when you are a 15 year old boy and it is your birthday), we decided to fly out to Washington DC for […]Pin It
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Free Walking Tours December 10, 2011
- Changes: 5 Lessone Learned from Traveling with Baby December 7, 2013
- Things to Do in Santa Fe: The Most Fun I Have Ever Had on Four Legs November 6, 2013
- The Frito Pie: A Santa Fe Food Experience November 3, 2013
- Things to do in Santa Fe: Ancient Cliff Dwellings in Bandelier National Monument June 27, 2013
- Travel and World Peace: How Traveling the World has Changed My Perspective June 25, 2013
- Changes: 5 Lessone Learned from Traveling with Baby | There and Back AgainThere and Back Again: […] The Pros and Cons of Free Walking Tours ...
- Changes: 5 Lessone Learned from Traveling with Baby | There and Back AgainThere and Back Again: […] The Importance of Including Local Market...
- Shanna: I hope to delve more deeply into the Japanese rest...
- Shanna: The food was great! I can't wait to go back and ...
- Go Click Travel: I looooove the food in New Mexico! We stayed in Al...