The Space Shuttle Discovery is coming to Dulles Airport on April 17th and I can’t wait to go see her! Discovery took off from Earth to fly her last mission (STS-133) on February 24th, 2011. We were so blessed to be able to travel to Titusville, FL to watch the final launch. Now, I am […]Pin It
Archive | Washginton DC RSS feed for this section
Today is my brother’s 15th birthday. Instead of going out to dinner or staying home and having a cake (which I can imagine is not the most exciting thing for you to do when you are a 15 year old boy and it is your birthday), we decided to fly out to Washington DC for […]Pin It
- An Off the Beaten Path Culinary Gem in Northfield Minnesota
- Hometown Hidden Gems: The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis and St Paul
- What to Do in Minneapolis With Kids: Play with Legos at Brickmania!
- Things to do in Chicago: Stones From All Over The World
- Things to do in St Paul: A Blast From the Past-Lynden’s Soda Fountain
Looking for Something?
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Top Five Wine Tasting Regions in Tuscany January 29, 2015
- The One That Got Away – When Off the Beaten Path Restaurant Plans Go Wrong November 28, 2014
- Your Exotic Cruise to Seychelles October 16, 2014
- Budget Travel Tips: Why you HAVE to rent an apartment or house for your next escape! September 27, 2014
- St Anton: The Perfect Austrian Ski Destination September 25, 2014
- Where to Eat in Santa Fe | Venere Travel Blog: […] in Santa Fe. So pack your bags and some ...
- The One That Got Away - When Off the Beaten Path Restaurants Plans Go Wrong - There and Back Again: […] am very proud of my “hole in the w...
- Feasting in Santa Fe | Advise-Trip.com: […] Santa Fe. So container your bags and som...
- Joe Louis meets the Karen tribe: Backpacking Bear: […] “The heavy neck rings don’t actu...
- Shanna: Yup, its all about the pace! Being forced to go s...