The Space Shuttle Discovery is coming to Dulles Airport on April 17th and I can’t wait to go see her! Discovery took off from Earth to fly her last mission (STS-133) on February 24th, 2011. We were so blessed to be able to travel to Titusville, FL to watch the final launch. Now, I am […]Pin It
Archive | Washginton DC RSS feed for this section
Today is my brother’s 15th birthday. Instead of going out to dinner or staying home and having a cake (which I can imagine is not the most exciting thing for you to do when you are a 15 year old boy and it is your birthday), we decided to fly out to Washington DC for […]Pin It
- One of the Best Hole In the Wall Restaurants in St Louis!
- An Off the Beaten Path Culinary Gem in Northfield Minnesota
- Hometown Hidden Gems: The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis and St Paul
- What to Do in Minneapolis With Kids: Play with Legos at Brickmania!
- Things to do in Chicago: Stones From All Over The World
Looking for Something?
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- California Travel Guide July 17, 2015
- The Most Beautiful Casinos in Europe May 20, 2015
- Things to do in Nice France on a Budget May 18, 2015
- Things to do in Nice France: Easy Daytrips May 5, 2015
- Sampling Majorca’s Cuisine April 28, 2015
- Jude: I live in Melbourne and if you can, you must come ...
- Jeremy Scott Foster: This is great! I'll be keeping this on hand for w...
- Sofia: I totally agree with you! No more hotels for me a...
- Claudia: Four hours in Washington. That is what I call flas...
- Claudia: I really like fish and chips, but it is kind of ha...