The Space Shuttle Discovery is coming to Dulles Airport on April 17th and I can’t wait to go see her! Discovery took off from Earth to fly her last mission (STS-133) on February 24th, 2011. We were so blessed to be able to travel to Titusville, FL to watch the final launch. Now, I am […]Pin It
Archive | Washginton DC RSS feed for this section
Today is my brother’s 15th birthday. Instead of going out to dinner or staying home and having a cake (which I can imagine is not the most exciting thing for you to do when you are a 15 year old boy and it is your birthday), we decided to fly out to Washington DC for […]Pin It
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Free Walking Tours December 10, 2011
- Markets of the World: Columbia Road Flower Market in London April 15, 2014
- Markets of the World: Mercado Hidalgo, Tijuana Mexico April 2, 2014
- A Guide to the Best Things to do in Australia – What You Need to Know Before Travelling March 28, 2014
- I Need YOUR Help! March 26, 2014
- Markets of The World: Local Farmers Markets in Orlando Florida February 20, 2014
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: This is such a helpful post for those planning a t...
- Shanna: I love picking locals brains about great, little k...
- Shanna: MMMMMM, cheesecakes...mouth watering......
- Shanna: Thanks! That is part of the reason that I started...
- Shanna: The local food is one of my favorite reasons to tr...