The Space Shuttle Discovery is coming to Dulles Airport on April 17th and I can’t wait to go see her! Discovery took off from Earth to fly her last mission (STS-133) on February 24th, 2011. We were so blessed to be able to travel to Titusville, FL to watch the final launch. Now, I am [...]Pin It
Archive | Washginton DC RSS feed for this section
Today is my brother’s 15th birthday. Instead of going out to dinner or staying home and having a cake (which I can imagine is not the most exciting thing for you to do when you are a 15 year old boy and it is your birthday), we decided to fly out to Washington DC for [...]Pin It
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in Paris November 23, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico May 15, 2013
- Travel Off the Beaten Path: 6 Tips for Finding Authentic, Local Food April 17, 2013
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award April 15, 2013
- Hello, Again Mr. Gustave Eiffel April 10, 2013
- The Edinburgh Military Tattoo: A MUST Add to Your Edinburgh Itinerary April 3, 2013
- Andrea: Mmmm - southwest food is so delish!...
- Juliann: Yum!My mouth is watering. Plus, I didn't know ...
- Shanna: Agreed. People are so oblivious and wrapped up in...
- northierthanthou: It's funny, but I see some of the same things liv...
- Hiking in Thailand: Our Hike with the Chiang Mai Hiking ClubThere and Back Again: [...] and foreign expats living in Chiang Mai exci...