One of my best memories from Casablanca Morocco was getting completely lost and immersed in the wonders of the local souk (market). We had gone beyond the touristy exterior parts of the souk where most of the other passengers from the cruise ship had stopped and continued into the bowels of the market. We wandered, a little […]
Archive | Africa RSS feed for this section
Image of Morocco: The Sunset from the top of the old Casbah in Agadir, Morocco
This camel in Morocco was seen while on a cruise ship stop at port in Agadir. Morocco was a destination that surprised me. I didn’t honestly expect to love it as much as I did, but we had a great time shopping in local markets and seeing the sights. If you are in Morocco, check […]
This type of shop was very typical in the local markets in Morocco…sad, sickly looking chickens in small cages, being butchered there right in front of you and hung up un-refrigerated, waiting to be bought whole or in part.
Looking for Something?
Help Support This Blog
- Exploring the Southern Minnesota Childrens Museum
- Our Crayola Experience at Mall Of America (with a 1 and 2.5 year old)
- One of the best Places to Visit in Minnesota for Savoring Gourmet Cheese
- The Best Restaurants in St Louis: Barbecue Coma Edition
- Things to do in St Louis: Getting Down (and up!) at the City Museum
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Holland America MS Nieuw Amsterdam Review (with kids!) January 14, 2017
- Traveling with Children: The Airport with Toddlers December 3, 2016
- The Best Bloomington MN Hotels for Families October 27, 2016
- Why We Are Taking Kids on Cruise July 21, 2016
- Baby Cruising: Tips for Cruising with a Baby and a Toddler July 14, 2016
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Cruise Review with Kids ...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Le Cirque [̷...
- My Favorite Spaces on the Holland America Eurodam: […] Holland America Dining: Tamarind [R...
- Absolutely Must Try Food in Santa Fe New Mexico: […] the store to pick up some antacids, whic...
- Alesund Norway on a Budget: How We Spent the Day Without Spending a DIME!: […] Norway Travel Blog Roundup: The Scoop ...