IGUAZU FALLS (Brazil and Argentina) Source: greenglobaltravel.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Multnomah Falls, Oregon Source: timothykurekhikes.wordpress.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia Source: dtravelsround.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Gooseberry Falls, Minnesota Source: thereandbackagaintravel.com via […]Pin It
About ShannaShanna is a travel professional in the airline and hotel industries. She lives in Lonsdale, MN and there enjoys cooking and gardening. Her favorite places to travel are Scotland and France. Shanna writes about travel in the Midwestern part of the United States at her blog A Midwest Travel Companion More About Shanna Google
Author Archive | Shanna
Porvoo Finland is the second oldest city in Finland. Its main attraction is an old town of original houses and buildings built in the 19th century that remains largely unchanged by time. I have read that it can be quite crowded here in the summer, but when we visited at the beginning of September, we […]Pin It
Tired doesn’t even begin to touch the reality of the state that I am in right now. Physically empty, reserves depleted, running on autopilot. I almost fell asleep while driving to work this morning and I feel even more flat and lifeless now. Being completely and utterly exhausted and yet unable to sleep has […]Pin It
Our day spent bicycling through the Cote du Rhone villages in France was one of the best days of our trip, and it has been filed away in my heart as one of my all time favorite travel experiences. The Cote du Rhone is a specific wine growing region in France. It is situated around […]Pin It
Edinburgh, Scotland: Source: dtravelsround.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Prague, Czech Republic: Source: thereandbackagaintravel.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Carcassonne, France: Source: qatariadventures.blogspot.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Seoul, South Korea: Source: straightfromthecurls.com via There and Back Again Travel […]Pin It
A cruise is the BEST way to see Norway! Being on the water gives you a completely different perspective of the grandeur of the Fjords in Norway. This photo was taken from the front of the Holland America Eurodam as we were leaving Geiranger Fjord. The weather had been cloudy all day, and the sun […]Pin It
It was hot today. Sweating, clothes soaked, really need a shower hot. We got our first real dose of south of France sunshine. For obvious reasons, the first city that people think of when they think of Romans is Rome, but the Romans were conquerors and they left their mark all over Europe. The south […]Pin It
Our day started out as so many days in France seem to; eating pastries at the boulangerie for breakfast before embarking on our adventure. What is it that makes the bread and pastries in France so much better than anywhere else that I have ever visited? Some magic possessed by French bakers that has been […]Pin It
If you are near Nimes in the South of France, a visit to the Pont du Gard Aqueduct is a must! The Romans really knew how to built things that would last, as this is one of the best preserved Roman aqueducts in existence. The Pont du Gard Aqueduct makes an ideal day trip from […]Pin It
We have been having a great time on our Holland America cruise checking out the sights of Norway this last week! Here are come great reasons to book Holland America for your next cruise getaway: 1) Mind blowing itineraries: Holland America shops visit dozens of countries across six continents. Have you always wanted to visit […]Pin It
- An Off the Beaten Path Culinary Gem in Northfield Minnesota
- Hometown Hidden Gems: The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis and St Paul
- What to Do in Minneapolis With Kids: Play with Legos at Brickmania!
- Things to do in Chicago: Stones From All Over The World
- Things to do in St Paul: A Blast From the Past-Lynden’s Soda Fountain
Looking for Something?
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- All the Way Out There —Tips for Visiting Cape Verde August 20, 2014
- Travel in Focus: Things to do in Dublin July 29, 2014
- Five Travel Destinations that I Would Love to Return To! July 11, 2014
- Do You Want your Travel Experience From an Eye Dropper or a Bucket? June 10, 2014
- Nice is nice! Escaping on a French Holiday! June 7, 2014
- Shanna: Yeah, Seoul was that way for me, too. It really g...
- Shanna: We only had 5 short days to visit Ireland, and I w...
- Alyssa: I went to Dublin for TBEX and I loved it there. Ev...
- Suki F: So many options! How am I going to choose?...
- Dale: Wow, so much to do! Now I just need to book my fli...