The perfect end to a perfect day in the South of France ! This was snapped as we were leaving Millau, France after visiting the Millau Viaduct and the Tarn Gorge. Pin ItPin It
About ShannaShanna is a travel professional in the airline and hotel industries. She lives in Lonsdale, MN and there enjoys cooking and gardening. Her favorite places to travel are Scotland and France. Shanna writes about travel in the Midwestern part of the United States at her blog A Midwest Travel Companion More About Shanna Google
Author Archive | Shanna
Depending on which stunning Holland America ship you are on, you will have a plethora of dining options at your disposal. Here is a breakdown on the amazing culinary options that you may have available to you on your Holland America Cruise!: Tamarind: Available on Holland America’s Signature class ships, the Tamarind was by far […]Pin It
Pin ItPin It
I awoke a little rough around the edges this morning surrounded by mostly naked men. Bastille Day in France had treated my very well. I enjoyed it sitting along the edge of the river in Carcassonne picnicking and drinking a little too much French wine while waiting for the spectacular fireworks show that was the grand finale […]Pin It
Man and Woman at the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco Source: thereandbackagaintravel.com via There and Back Again Travel Man in Cairo Market Source: photoflytravel.org via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Vietnamese Woman Source: trekearth.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Performers at the Muscat Festival in […]Pin It
XZAS8RYG6DBB This photo of Norway was taken while on a hike just above the town of Geirangerfjord that took us to one of the most spectacular waterfalls that I had ever seen! Storsæterfossen waterfall outside of Geirangerfjord is unique in that you can walk behind it. The somewhat strenuous hike kept those on the tour […]Pin It
If you are just tuning in, check out part I of our account of spending Bastille Day in France here. With nothing else to do for 10 hours, I am “doing as the Romans do,” sitting on the bank of the Aude river getting slightly tipsy on French wine (ok, if you asked my travel […]Pin It
This post is brought to you by Accommodation.com Sydney is home to many lovely places for enjoying an awe-inspiring view whilst munching happily away on delicious morsels. Our team at Accommodation.com have thoroughly scoured the city to recommend five great places you must visit. Romantics and sight-seers in particular, will also be captivated by each venue’s […]Pin It
Sunset in Malmo, Sweden Source: dtravelsround.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Sunset in the Midwest, United States Source: thereandbackagaintravel.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Sunset, Santorini, Greece Source: travelrinserepeat.com via There and Back Again Travel Blog: on Pinterest Sunset in Bolivia Source: nomadicsamuel.com via […]Pin It
One of my best memories from Casablanca Morocco was getting completely lost and immersed in the wonders of the local souk (market). We had gone beyond the touristy exterior parts of the souk where most of the other passengers from the cruise ship had stopped and continued into the bowels of the market. We wandered, a little […]Pin It
- An Off the Beaten Path Culinary Gem in Northfield Minnesota
- Hometown Hidden Gems: The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis and St Paul
- What to Do in Minneapolis With Kids: Play with Legos at Brickmania!
- Things to do in Chicago: Stones From All Over The World
- Things to do in St Paul: A Blast From the Past-Lynden’s Soda Fountain
Looking for Something?
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- The One That Got Away – When Off the Beaten Path Restaurant Plans Go Wrong November 28, 2014
- Your Exotic Cruise to Seychelles October 16, 2014
- Budget Travel Tips: Why you HAVE to rent an apartment or house for your next escape! September 27, 2014
- St Anton: The Perfect Austrian Ski Destination September 25, 2014
- The Realities of Traveling with Baby September 20, 2014
- Where to Eat in Santa Fe | Venere Travel Blog: […] in Santa Fe. So pack your bags and some ...
- The One That Got Away - When Off the Beaten Path Restaurants Plans Go Wrong - There and Back Again: […] am very proud of my “hole in the w...
- Feasting in Santa Fe | Advise-Trip.com: […] Santa Fe. So container your bags and som...
- Joe Louis meets the Karen tribe: Backpacking Bear: […] “The heavy neck rings don’t actu...
- Shanna: Yup, its all about the pace! Being forced to go s...