Those of you who’d really want to relax on their next holiday, but have no clue where and when, you’d better opt for something far from ordinary this time. To combine sunny days, stunning beaches, lush surroundings and endless loosening, why not go on a cruise to a destination where pristine nature prevails, such as […]
I have always thought about renting an apartment during our travels, but we have generally ended up staying in hotels because of cost and convenience. This time was different. Because of the baby, I knew that it would be easier to have accommodations with two separate rooms (so that we didn’t have to spend nap […]Pin It
Consistently rating highly on ski destination hot lists, the leading Austrian resort of Sankt Anton am Arlberg can be found at an altitude of 4,200 feet, high in the Tyrolean Alps. Dramatic landscapes, crisp mountain air and chocolate box buildings undoubtedly contribute to its allure, but it is the generous mix of beginner, intermediate and […]
Different. Not better or worse, but definitely different. We trudged from the airport weighted down with all of our bags, the baby in his pouch on my chest because the stroller was being used to portage our caravan of accouterments, extra suitcases of baby food and other supplies and a car seat. Instead of being […]Pin It
Greece is popular place for sun worshiping beach lovers, but it has a double identity..thanks to the mild climate and fertile soil, this sun drenched country has amazing local produce which also make it an off the beaten path, culinary adventure waiting to be experienced. Let’s start our mouth watering, culinary tour of the best restaurants […]Pin It
You’ve probably read or heard about Cape Verde and how it’s an absolute must-visit travel destination and one of those rare remaining tranquil natural beauties left in the world. After seeing or hearing the raves about the country, which is actually an island, you’ll no doubt be searching online to find out how much getting to […]
Travel in Focus is a monthly feature highlighting the best travel tips and suggestions for a particular place from around the web. Check out the internet’s best travel writing about Dublin to help you plan your trip! What to See in Dublin: A Magical Ride on Dublin’s Storytelling Bus from World Wide Writer Dublin, A Unesco […]Pin It
These five travel destinations hold a special place in my heart! What are your favorite places to travel? Carcasonne, France: This medieval, Carcasonne’s impressive 3 kilometers of defensive walls and its castle have stood solidly protecting the medieval city since the 3rd century. A visit to this fairy tale kingdom will make you feel like […]Pin It
We used to do busy trips. You know exactly the kind that I am talking about. When there is just so much that you HAVE to see, and so little time to see it in that you cram your schedule full from morning until night so that you don’t feel like anything was left out. […]Pin It
France is whispering in my ear. “Come, Mon Cherie, visit me please? It has been too long since you enjoyed my fine wines, luscious foods and excellent pastries“. Really, I am spoiled. It has been too long. It has been two years since our last international adventure. Pregnancy, then baby took its toll on my […]Pin It
- An Off the Beaten Path Culinary Gem in Northfield Minnesota
- Hometown Hidden Gems: The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis and St Paul
- What to Do in Minneapolis With Kids: Play with Legos at Brickmania!
- Things to do in Chicago: Stones From All Over The World
- Things to do in St Paul: A Blast From the Past-Lynden’s Soda Fountain
Looking for Something?
- International Travel Tips: How NOT to be a Jerk in Another Country January 2, 2013
- Diary of a New Blogger: The First Couple Months May 26, 2012
- The Best Fish and Chips in Scotland May 30, 2012
- Travel In Focus: What to do in London March 6, 2013
- Food around the World: Foods to Travel to the Other Side of the World For February 11, 2013
- Your Exotic Cruise to Seychelles October 16, 2014
- Budget Travel Tips: Why you HAVE to rent an apartment or house for your next escape! September 27, 2014
- St Anton: The Perfect Austrian Ski Destination September 25, 2014
- The Realities of Traveling with Baby September 20, 2014
- The Best Restaurants in Santorini and Crete: A Foodie’s Tour September 5, 2014
- Shanna: Yes, the play area is still here near gate C12....
- Dawn Marcotte: Nice article - we haven't been through the airpor...
- Shanna: We loved it, too, I just wish it wan't so darned ...
- Paulo Tan@Travel Bugs: Japan is one of my favorite destinations! The food...
- Shanna: Dublin does have a great food heritage and tons of...